Harmony Reins is a registered Australian Not for Profit organisation endorsed as a deductible gift recipient (DGR). Any donations over $2 are Tax Deductible. There are many ways you can help Harmony Reins. Whichever way you decide to give, your kind support will help us to care for numerous animals in need.
Sourcing Animals In Need
Harmony Reins relies on a network of people to find out about animals in need. If you know of any animals that are in a desperate situation, please contact us.
Needless to say, it is not cheap to care for so many, varied animals. Our weekly food bills are enormous, it’s like feeding an army! Good vets don’t come cheap, add in medications, training, bedding, etc it all adds up!
All funds received go directly into the care of the animals.
If you would like to support our animals financially, you can make contributions using any of the following methods.
Direct bank deposit:
BSB: 633 000
A/C Number: 152 843 744
Send a cheque:
Payable to -‘Harmony Reins Animal Haven Inc.’
PO Box 486
Yarra Junction VIC 3797
ALL DONATIONS OVER $2 ARE TAX DEDUCTIBLE
Here is an idea of what your support will help to purchase;
- $1.30 buys a tin of cat food
- $2.80 buys a tin of dog food
- $3.90 buys a kilo of fresh meat
- $12 buys a bag of carrots
- $15 buys a bale of grass hay
- $18 buys a bag of oaten chaff
- $18 buys a bale of Lucerne hay
- $20 buys a small bag of dog food
- $26 buys a bag of Gumnuts (yummy treats for the older horses!)
- $45 buys a big bag of dog food
- $95 buys a bag of special dog food (branded)
- $150 buys a vet consultation
Individual Animal Sponsorships
Has one of our gang stolen your heart? Maybe you’d like to sponsor one of our animals as a gift to a friend or in memory of a loved one?
Sponsorship of any of our animals in care is flexible. You are more than welcome to support weekly, fortnightly or monthly to an amount that suits your budget. We are very grateful your support.
You can also sponsor an item that we need such as a horse rug or dog rug.
Any financial donations over $2 are tax deductible.
If you would like to make a regular contribution to assist in the care of a particular resident of Harmony Reins, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our supporters are the reason we are able to care for so many animals. You play a vital role is ensuring that we are able to continue to help animals that look to us for assistance.
Corporate sponsors can get involved in a variety of ways including donating money or taking part in fundraising events. We offer all Corporate sponsors advertising at the event of sponsorship and through our website. We are also happy to discuss any fundraising ideas within your workplace. To register interest in sponsoring Harmony Reins please contact us at email@example.com.
Donations Of Goods
Harmony Reins can always make good use of the following:
- Fencing materials and fencers.
- Horse food: grass hay, oaten chaff, grain mixes.
- Horse rugs and gear
- Worm, Flea and Tick Treatment
- Dog and Puppy dry and wet food
- Cat and Kitten dry and wet food
- Feed bins with goat proof lids!
- Storage bins for horse rugs (mouse and spider proof!) Recycled wheelie bins are great.
- First aid materials
- Water troughs
- Small/ Medium/Large Transport Crates
- Kitty Litter
- Dog and Cat Toys
Our Wish List
There are a few items that we would absolutely love that would be of great help and some that would make our day to day tasks a little easier!
- Storage container – for feeds and horse rugs (away from weather and rodent proof)
- Carpenters to help us with infrastructure upgrades.
- Fencers to help us continue to upgrade our internal fencing.
- A poo collection vacuum (saving hours of manual collection)
- Wheelbarrows – to help dish out the feeds.
- Tubtrug buckets – always a handy item to have.
- Old floats – to convert to shelters for some of our residents.
Support Us At Our Events
To help us raise funds we go to many Horse Tack Markets during the Year. Any items of goods donated to us that we cannot use we take to the markets to turn into much needed cash. You can donate us horse goods to sell or sponsor us at the markets.
A bequest is gift made to an organisation listed in someone’s legal Will. Updating your Will to leave a bequest to Harmony Reins will ensure our ability to provide ongoing care to animals in need.
If you would like to leave Harmony Reins a bequest in your will please contact your legal advisor to update your legal Will.
Animals For Adoption
At times there will be animals available for adoption. Our animals come to us at varying levels of health, so we only re-home when we are sure they are well on the road to recovery. Usually, there is an adoption fee and this may differ from animal to animal. We are happy to discuss each individual case with you so please feel free to contact us.
Share The Love
Tell everyone you know about Harmony Reins! Share our website with your friends. Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Share the fun, enjoy the stories, and help us make a difference.
We are always open to new ideas! Please contact us if you have any marketing or fund raising suggestions.